AYSO, of which Malibu AYSO Region 759 is an affiliate, is a nationwide, non-profit, all-volunteer organization. It relies on the support of local volunteers for coaching, refereeing, field preparation, and many other behind-the-scenes activities each and every season, all season long. No one is paid for their services: not the board members, not the coaches, not the referees. Thanks for visiting this page, and for investing in our children's future by donating your time to Malibu AYSO. No experience is necessary...we'll train you! And remember: If you don't volunteer, another parent will have to do both their part, as well as yours. So be generous with your time and let us know where we can use YOU!
Are you a current volunteer? If so, our deepest thanks and appreciation go out to you for all of your efforts -- no matter how large or small!
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer? It's easy! Whether you want to coach, referee, help with field preparation, or serve on our board of directors, your first step is to complete a volunteer application. When it's complete, simply turn it in when you complete your child's registration.
Register to volunteer online.
Malibu AYSO Region 759 has been honored with the distinguished designation as a Platinum Region. This honor is bestowed upon our dedicated volunteers and players by the National AYSO organization.
- Season begins August 29, 2015
- Coach training, safe haven and concussion certifications are due by July 15, 2015.
- Late registration begins June 6, 2015 with full registration fees $230/player and continues until 7/1/15. After that date, players will be waitlisted subject to availability. The exception for this is U5 and U6 players.
- Last day for refund with written request to withdraw is July 1, 2015. If a credit card payment was made, a $10 processing fee will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- Coaches will receive their teams in the beginning of August.
- Field are not available for practice until 8/15/15.
- Referee Training Clinic Sunday August 30, 2015 from 9am - 5pm at Webster Elementary School. Please take the online course for your division first at https://www.aysotraining.org/. You will need your volunteer ID number in order to log in. That number can be found on your volunteer form in www.eayso.org. You must be registered as a volunteer on EAYSO in order to sign up for the course.
- Photo Day October 3, 2015
- Final Day of the season November 7, 2015
- Malibu Playoffs for upper divisions November 14-15, 2015
- Area Playoffs December 5-6 and 12-13, 2015